To Serve Rather Than To Be Served in Humility, Simplicity and Charity
The Association of the Ladies of Charity of Saint Kilian Parish, in the traditional spirit of humility, simplicity, and charity, includes:
- Women of all ages who minister to the spiritual and material needs of those who are ill, elderly or financially stressed.
- Women of all professions, homemakers and retirees who are motivated by the spirit of St. Vincent de Paul and St. Louise de Marillac to help others.
We invite you to join us in fulfilling the purpose and spirit of the Association of the Ladies of Charity— to imitate our Lord in helping those in need: spiritually, emotionally and materially:
- Prayer Shawls (click here to request a shawl)
- Baptismal Garments
- Eucharist and friendly visits to homebound and nursing centers
- Leading the rosary at nursing centers
- Annual Clothing Rummage Sale benefiting Society of St. Vincent de Paul
- Christmas gifts and Spiritual Bouquets to homebound
- Easter baskets and Spiritual Bouquets to homebound
- Prayer companions
- Phone Prayer Line
- Cleaning of the church
- Assist at Funeral Masses
- Assist at Anointing & All Souls Day Mass
- Coordinate Food Bank contributions
- Prepare baked goods as requested
- Provide transportation for doctors appointments
- To be where there is need!
St. Kilian Ladies of Charity meet monthly at the Parish Center at various times/days – please see the the schedule in the parish bulletin.
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.